Mark Olson, a Clarksville native, is a graduate of Clarksville High School, a graduate of Austin Peay State University and a 1985 graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law. Mark conducts a trials in State and Federal Court and conducts an active business practice of 30 years of litigation. This includes numerous jury trials tried to a verdict, and literally thousands of non-jury matters tried before judges in Courts in several states. Mark Olson’s trial practice includes:
- Personal injury settlements and trials, including the recovery of millions of dollars on behalf of injured persons, including single settlement in excess of more than $5,000,000.00.
- Business disputes, trials and other business services.
- Criminal trials, including murder charges and every other criminal charge one can imagine.
- Divorce trials, to include hundreds of divorce trials tried to verdict.
- Custody trials, to include custody matters, including custody in circuit, Chancery in juvenile Court.
- Trials involving the Department of Children Services.
- Employment trials.
- Construction dispute trials, including the enforcement of construction liens.
- Will Contests and Estate Litigation.
- Real Estate litigation including boundary disputes and partition actions.
Mark also maintains an active business practice, having represented numerous businesses and participating in the purchase and sale of multi-million dollar businesses.